- Sign in and go to the “Edit Profile" page.
- Here you can update your Personal details, Contact details, and Address. Press the “update” button to save any changes.
- Click on the “Groups” tab to add new family members to your family account. If you would like to have a family group created, please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221.
- Provide an email address that you would like your account sign-in information sent to.
- If you forget your account sign-in information, click the LOGON button and ‘click here’ to request a password reset link.
- If you have any questions about your account, please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221 during regular business hours.
- Click the "LOGON" tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Select “Change Password” on the left hand of the screen and enter your current password, your new password and confirm password.
- Click “Change password”
- If your email address is in our database, you can click on the “LOGON” button at the top of the screen, then select ‘click here’ if you have forgotten your password. Type in your email address and click ‘Send’. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221 during regular business hours to add your email address to your account.
- You can search for courses by clicking the ‘Aquatics’, 'Fitness', ‘Community’, ‘Chantel Berube Youth Centre’ or 'Library' on the homepage of the website.
- A new screen will open to search courses by subsection. Once you have selected the appropriate subsection a new window will appear.
- You can either Click ‘Registration’ to register for a program or click ‘Interested to know more’ to view the course details.
- Once you are on the registration page you can search for courses by ‘course type’, ‘course ID #, or by the ‘search’ box. Click ‘Search’
- Click the ‘details’ button. The sign-in screen will display.
- Enter your account information and click ‘Log On’
- Select the person you wish to book into the course and select “book”.
- The selected course will be added to the cart.
- You can click “Continue Shopping” to add other courses to your cart for you and your family or you can click the “Checkout” button to process payment and confirm your registration(s). A receipt will be emailed.
- Once you select a course and add it to your cart. You can remove the course by clicking the “Cart” at the top of the screen.
- Select the course you would like to remove from the drop down box.
- A new window will open with the course information. You can then select the ‘REMOVE’ button.
- Not every program is available for online registration. The program may have already started and is not accepting late registrations, or it may be full. To inquire about a course that isn't available online, please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221.
- If the selected course is full. Please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221.
- Your account information may not be complete, or the information on your account may be incorrect. To review your personal information, Click LOGON at the top of the screen, provide your sign-in information, and click ‘Edit Profile’. From here, you can verify your account information and make any changes.
- The age limit is set within the program and if you do not meet the required age at the time of registration, a message displays to let you know you will not be able to register. Our programmers design the programs based on the needs of specific ages. This enables us to provide quality programs for customers within a certain age category. Please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221 with any questions regarding this policy.
- To transfer or withdraw from a course, please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221.
- Your receipt will automatically be emailed to you if your Email address is in our system - see the “Edit Profile' page to verify.
- All cancellations must be made through the Recreation, Parks & Culture department. Please call Guest Services at 780-929-1221.
- CITY CANCELLED PROGRAMS: Programs with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled one week prior to the start date and that the City of Beaumont reserves the right to cancel or change a program as necessary. A 100% refund will be issued for pro-rated refund.
- WITHDRAWAL: No refund if less than 7 days before the course start date and time. Refundable if 7 days before the course start date and time, minus the administration fee. Transferable within the same session, pending availability (no fee).
- MEDICAL WITHDRAWAL: Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. The amount of the refund will be prorated for the remaining classes on the date indicated on the medical slip.
Booking Policy: First day of registration up until 7 days before course starts.
Cancellation Policy: No refund if less than 7 days before course start date and time.
Refundable if 7 days before course start date and time, minus the administration fee.
Transferable within the same session, pending availability (no fee).
Medical withdrawal is allowed with proof of medical certificate, prorated for remaining classes at the time indicated on the slip.
Administration Fee: $10.00
Booking Policy: Pre-purchase is 30 days maximum
Cancellation Policy: Not transferable.
Not refundable. *Exceptions made with proof of medical note or change of address.
Booking Policy: Members may reserve their spot in a class 48 hours before the start time, up until 2 hours before the start of the class. Only half the spaces are able to be reserved. The remaining drop-in fitness classes can be booked on arrival within 2 hours of the start time of the class.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of bookings must be made at least 2 hours prior to the start of the class. If a member does not show up for 3 bookings within one year, they will be unable to continue to use the pre-booking service.